The main two reasons are.
1. Your natural ability to ward off disease declines when you get older.
2. Your system becomes less efficient at metabolizing sugar, handling cholesterol, and toxin removal from your kidneys.
The outcomes from this breakdown in your immune metabolic processes are.
- Diseases of aging
Specific immune building properties of HGH are.
- New antibodies
- Increased production of T cells
- Increased production of interleukin 2
- Increases the activity of white blood cells
- Higher activity of the cancer protection cells (NK)
- Stimulation of macrophages (destroy bacteria)
- Increased production of red blood cells
Scientists and researchers have pointed out that as you age your immune system literally loses its balance and becomes unregulated.
And immunologists agree that HGH helps bring things back into balance. HGH literally jump-starts the older cells. HGH pushes the cell so it goes into the repair and reproductive stage more quickly.
When you restore your immune system you’re not just bringing back the ability to fight disease. You also increase your ability to make DNA, stimulate normal cell reproduction, create normal insulin sensitivity, have normal thyroid levels, and maintain healthy brain chemistry are all.